Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Coffee on the go...

When travelling it can sometimes be hard to find decent coffee.

It is no surprise to find excellent coffee in Melbourne. However Seven Seeds is definitely worth a visit.

Last month I travelled to the US and Taiwan via Hong Kong. My double shot latte at Fuel Espresso, a chain from Wellington NZ whose first international outlet is in Hong Kong, was fantastic. Later the same day I discovered Agnès b. Délices; the coffee was astounding and accompanying French chocolates were divine.

Good coffee in the USA is more problematic. One should, of course, avoid Starbucks but sometimes desperation takes over. Fortunately, I just happened to be walking past Intelligentsia Coffee on Jackson on my way to Union Station in Chicago. Excellent coffee, nice attitude, and a neat iPhone app

Unfortunately, no good coffee stories to report from Taiwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment