- Elixir, Nedlands
- Standing Room Only, Piccadily Arcade. No seats, no food, just coffee. The owner uses a house blend from 5 Senses and gets a guest blend from various roasters each week
- Eponymous Gordon Street Garage, West Perth, roast their own coffee
- Eponymous Howard Street has 3 "hole in the wall" cafes, all under the banner of "ristretto coffee roasters"
- Chalky's, in Fremantle near the Roundhouse. Have the Reuben sandwich if you go here!
- Maven Espresso, in Raine square in the city. They use Seven Seeds coffee and 5 Senses, but only do muffins, etc.
- There are also a whole bunch of 5 Senses cafes that are ok, like Hush in Fremantle or Bench in the CBD (who have Belgian couverture chocolate).
Monday, 6 May 2013
Good Coffee in Perth
Adrian Petersen, a second year student in my Electromagnetism course, is also a barrista at Small Print in the CBD. Adrian, noticing my Seven Seeds T-shirt, sent me the following recommendations for good coffee in Perth: